Thursday, October 24, 2013

update

I am currently laying on my bed, resting my back, which still hasn't healed. It's a whole lot better, but I've still got some recovering to do. I'm back at work, but at home I try to take it easy. Sorry for not writing :/

Lately I've been consumed by a lot of other negative stuff, too. Nothing too serious, but sometimes I guess we just face trials that test our ability to stay positive. Positive thinking has been my way of surviving for a while now, but it's not always as easy as it sounds. But in the end, the good stuff outweighs the bad stuff :)

I guess you can tell I'm really in need of a vacation, huh? Two more months to go..!

This was just a quick update; I will write something worth reading later ;) Oh, and guess what the ef happened.. I filmed a video for you guys, and while I was editing it, it turned out that the voice isn't matching the video; they're not in sync and apparently there's nothing I can do to fix that.. so I'll just have to start all over again! And that I will do asap. Please, be patient with me :)

I'll talk to you later! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment