Saturday, November 16, 2013

The FIVE THINGS Challenge!

I was tagged to do the 'Five Things' Challenge by Elamilia. Thanks, girl ;) I love tags! I should do them more often. But yeah, enough chitchat, let's get started!

RULES:

-Link back to the person who tagged you
-Tag five blogs with less than 200 readers (now, I will tag ALL OF YOU, who are reading this, and have less than 200 readers! Seriously, do this tag, it's fun :))
-Get them to tag more blogs and keep this thing going (You heard it, keep it going!)


5 THINGS YOU NEED EVERY DAY:

1. My iPhone. Could not live without it. It's got Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Internet browser, Email, music, contacts, notes... everything. I know it's such vanity to be this addicted to a cell phone, but come on... you know you are, too.
2. Ear meds. Yeah... how fun. 
3. Music. I attach memories and thoughts into certain songs. Music inspires me and gets me going. 
4. Positive thoughts. I need to think positive and occasionally remind myself that it's all right :) Yay! 
5. Alone time. No matter how much I love my family and friends, no matter how much fun I'm having, I need some time to myself every day. I've never had any problems being alone, I enjoy it. I'm a little concerned this will be a problem if I ever get married, but haha, that's not happening any time soon, so why bother x) 

5 BOOKS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND:

1. Stephen King's On Writing. Mind blowing and amazing. 
2. The Lovely Bones. The movie sucks, don't watch it. Read the book. Makes you want to hold on to it until you're finished, and maybe a little longer. 
3. All of the Harry Potter books. Again, don't judge them based on the movies. READ the books!
4. The Hunger Games. 
5. Kathryn Stockett's The Help. One of the best books ever. I love love love it so much, it is so real and touching and wonderful. I think I may just have to read it again, soon... 

5 MATERIALISTIC WISHES FOR PRESENTS:

1. Money, so I could travel all the time. 
2. A Louis Vuitton Speedy bag. 
3. A new DVD-player. My current one is dying...
4. A ton of new, different kinds of notebooks. And pens. 
5. A vast variety of beauty products.

5 PLACES YOU WISH TO VISIT:

1. Hawaii.
2. Australia.
3. Cook Islands.
4. Abu Dhabi.
5. Rio De Janeiro. 

5 ADJECTIVES THAT DESCRIBE YOU:

1. Flaky.
2. Quiet.
3. Loyal.
4. Nerdy.
5. Realistic.

5 THINGS YOU'D SAY TO PEOPLE ABOUT LIFE:

1. Sometimes it sucks.
2. Take risks.
3. Try new things.
4. Think outside the box and step outside your comfort zone.
5. Live it, damn it. It's too short to waste in all the "what ifs" 


So yeah, that was it :) Like I stated above, if you're reading this, consider yourself TAGGED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment