In my previous post I was talking about change, and how fall has always been a perfect time for that.. well, after that post and some thinking, I've come to the conclusion that this fall will be no exception. It doesn't matter how small that change will be; a change is a change.
-I will change my hair (but you already knew that...)
-I will change my blog. It's going to be a hell of a lot more interesting, I swear. If not, then feel free to find me and give me a good ol' slap in the face.
-I will change my wardrobe. I'm in desperate need of new clothes. I've taken so much more interest into fashion lately, so this ought to be fun!
-I will look into YouTube Channels and consider one of my own (yikes!)
That's a lot, already! I'm feeling really good about this :) Excited for new things!
Have a nice weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment