And I did.
I'm not abandoning the idea, I'm just postponing it. Kinda... I was thinking I could try and do some videos and post them here first. If I like making videos, if I can edit them and be presentable and not too phony and all, I may post them later on YouTube. Because it would be weird and embarrassing to make a starting video in which I tell you how excited I am about vlogging, and then end up posting two videos before quitting. That's what would have happened without the slap across the face. See? Impatient.
![]() |
| I just realized the center bottom photo is just so wrong right now.. :D #putyourtonguebackinyourmouthmileycyrus |
But what the hell... I am excited about this!!! :) I will start working on my first video soon! Absolutely no idea when I will post it, but I promise you will see my crazy face live on this blog someday. Brace yourselves...
Anyhoo, enjoy your weekend, people :) I will get back to you!
<3

HOW AWESOME, I think that's gonna be COOL!
ReplyDeleteActually I have thought about that also, making a vlog post some day... I don't have a good video camera for that or anything but my dad's iPad will do. Maybe ;D
But yeah, lookin' forward to your first vlog post! :D Are you gonna speak in English or Finnish? Or both? ;)
English :) I just have to come up with a topic. And I have to figure out how to use iMovie and all :D it'll be a while until I get this thing rolling.. I wanna do it soon, though. You could make videos, too!! Let's both start and when we actually meet we can make one together ;)
Delete