It's time for another tag, yo! Feel free to copy-paste this and fill it with your own answers :) Let's have some fun! (tags are always always fun! except when they're not.)
13 Things You Like
13 Things You Like
1. Day dreaming
2. Sleeping
3. Solitude
4. Coke Zero
5. Books
6. Songs that take me back
7. Photographs
8. Book stores
9. Desks
10. USA
11. Weirdness
12. Playing with outfits
12 Movies You Like
1. Pitch Perfect
2. Titanic
3. White Oleander
4. Wonder Boys
5. Soul Surfer
6. Jurassic Park I-III
7. The Heat
8. The Hunger Games
9. Accepted
10. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 1 & 2
11. Transformers I-III
12. Thelma & Louise
11 Bands / singers You Like
1. Celine Dion
2. Christina Perri
3. Snow Patrol
4. Ellie Goulding
5. Taylor Swift
6. Icona Pop
7. The Strange Familiar
8. Vanessa Carlton
9. Evanescence
10. Pink
10 Songs You Like
1. The Script. feat. Will.I.Am - Hall of Fame
2. Christina Perri - I Don't Wanna Break
3. Christina Perri - Human
4. Sara Bareilles - Brave
5. Celine Dion - Somebody Loves Somebody
6. Jenni Vartiainen - Suru on Kunniavieras
7. Miley Cyrus - Stay
8. Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes
9. Ellie Goulding - Figure 8
10. Emeli Sande - Daddy
9 Things You're Looking Forward To
1. This summer
2. Finding out if I got into any school(s)
3. Traveling
4. Finishing my book
5. Sharing my book with someone
6. My days off
7. Moving
8. Getting white converse
9. Summer clothes shopping!
8 of Your Favorite Foods
1. Chili & cornbread
2. Mac & cheese
3. Chicken pasta
4. Chicken, rice & veggies
5. Kebab
6. Pizza
7. My mom's mashed potatoes and meatballs
7 Good Things About Today
1. It's my day off
2. It's a beautiful day
3. Blogging
4. This much closer to summer
5. I'm alone but not lonely
6. I'm so inspired
7. Daylight savings time? I have mixed feelings about that.
6 Things That Annoy You at the Moment
1. The lack of common sense these days.
2. Stupid people. They annoy me 24/7.
3. My apartment is too small
4. That I don't own a blazer
5. I have a huge pile of laundry that never goes away even if I washed one load a day
6. That my hair isn't the shade of blonde I would want it to be xD
5 Things You Touch Every Day
1. My hair
2. My phone
3. My laptop
4. My fridge
4 TV Shows You Watch
1. The Big Bang Theory
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Pretty Little Liars
4. Revolution
3 Places to Find You
1. Home
2. Work
3. Mom's place
2 of Your Favorite Books
1. The Help
The 1 Thing That Means the Most to You
My Faith.



No comments:
Post a Comment