Hey you all on the other side of the screen :)
I am writing to you from my mom's comfy couch, after a very nice and happy day!
I headed out to Helsinki today with my friend. We didn't have much planned, just a few things. It was about lunch time when we arrived, which was perfect and we were both starving, so we had a great lunch at Vapiano.
I meant to take a camera with me and take real good photos to show you guys, but I forgot all about it when I left home, so now we have to settle with my iPhone pics, sorry :(
After our delicious lunch break, we headed to our main destination, the Louis Vuitton store.
And I left the store with something!
Oh my god, you guys, I can't even tell you how excited I am! I have wanted to own an LV bag for so many years I can't even count, and now I was finally able to get one. I will make a separate post about it probably tomorrow. Yay!
Before going back home we stopped to get Starbucks. Ah, my favorite place to get coffee<3
What's you guys' favorite Starbucks drink?
Hope you've had a nice start for the week! I'll get back to you soon :)

No comments:
Post a Comment