Tuesday, May 7, 2013

here comes the sun

We don't have leaves on the trees, but other than that, spring is here! About time!! Today was the first warm warm day, and for us, it means the temp was around 68°F in the sun. And I was working, of course! But I will have the next two days off, and I'm hoping to have a little me-time. I noticed I've been feeling a little down lately, due to stress and some uncleared business, but I know that when I just get to reset, I'll be fine :)

My plans for tomorrow and Wednesday include cleaning, writing, reading, cooking, redecorating my apartment a little for the summer, maybe drawing if I find my pencils, and watching a couple of movies. Oh, and doing a ton of laundry. Doesn't really sound like relaxing, right? Well, it can be. Basically, anything but going to work can be relaxing ;) I'm actually really looking forward to getting started! What's gone into me? I used to loath the idea of cleaning on my day off, but now I can't wait. I must be turning into my mother..

Well, I've had a long day, and it's almost time to turn in. But first I want to share a photo with you, that I took today on my way home from work.


The day light increases every day and this is how our 11pm looks like now :) I can't wait to have those 19 hours of daylight again. Summer is such a short season in Finland, and even though I'm aching to move away from here, I always picture myself coming back for the summers. They're pure magic.

Take care :)
-i

No comments:

Post a Comment