Saturday, September 14, 2013

Indian Summer

This year we have been enjoying an unusually warm weather for this season (I'm sorry if I'm boring you out with my constant weather babbling! I kind of annoy myself, too, but I'm a Finn, and weather is a constant topic here.) It's supposed to start cooling down soon, though. It feels weird being able to walk around in tees and ballerinas when we're half way through September already.

Today was probably one of the last remaining warm days, and I got to enjoy it with a couple of friends after work.

Just a quick reminder: I can be found on Instagram as well, my username is grasshopper89 :)
It gets chilly almost right after the sunset. Almost time for the new clothes ;) I found a cute scarf today that I think I'll buy the next time. Why didn't I buy it today? It's blue with white start... or white with red stars. I think I'll go with the blue one.. feeding my americanflagobsession. American by heart<3

How's your weekend going? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment